This one is simple. It’s a mojito for those of us who like tequila and it has more lime flavor. Just don’t muddle this one the way you’d do in a rum mojito…this one is better if shaken.
- One cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 10 ounces of your go-to tequila
- 1 Bottle of Topo Chico (or whatever bubbly water you want)
- 1 lime, sliced
- Rip the mint leaves into smaller pieces and put 1/2 cup into a shaker with half of your lime juice, use half of your sugar stockpile, and five ounces tequila. Add ice. Shake vigorously.
- Pour over ice in high ball glasses and add Topo Chico to the top. Garnish with lime and more mint.
- Repeat until you feel like dancing and then start over. I gave you enough ingredients for at least 2 stout mojitos.